We stayed in the beautiful casita for a week. We are vegan and like a kitchen and plenty of room to spread out. The 2-bedroom casita has everything we needed and it is homey and cheerful. Jill was exceedingly helpful before arrival answering many emails and setting up tour guides. Rick's spectacular photography adorns the rooms. We looked at other... More
- Also Known As:
- Las Cabanas De Loreto Hotel
- Las Cabanas De Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Cabanas de Loreto is a quiet and intimate property located just off the malecon, within walking distance to the marina, beach, restaurants and shops. Each of our four cabana studios have kitchenettes, A/C, ceiling fans and two beds and large tiled baths. Amenities include pool, hot tub, wifi, outdoor kitchen with BBQ, bikes, guest laundry, video library, secure off street parking and assistance with planning activities. Each cabana is beautifully furnished with typical Mexican decor and the highest quality towels and linens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Las Cabanas de Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.