I should tell you at the outset that we did not stay here. We were in town for a day as part of a cruise port stop. A friend of ours suggested we look at this place. So my review is ONLY of the architecture and interior appointments, not of actually staying there. But for beauty it is incredible. I... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Las Flores Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Posada De Las Flores Loreto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place reserved for those people who are always looking for the best. An exclusive ambiance which blends the comfort of this era with the luxury and tradition of an antique Mexican house. Every detail has been carefully chosen with the basic elements of the Colonial -Mexican decoration: talavera, wood, iron etc. Each piece of furniture has been designed according to the colonial style of the 18th century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere, HotelsClick and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Posada de las Flores Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.