In February, my wife and I stayed at Hacienda Paraiso, a delightful oasis in the heart of La Paz and a great base for seeing this wonderful city and surrounding countryside. We loved our stay there, partly because of the attentiveness and hospitality of the hosts, Richard and Gloria, who made sure we had everything we needed and offered helpful... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paraiso De La Paz Hotel La Paz
- Hacienda Paraiso De La Paz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a new and beautiful B&B/Inn, decorated in Mexican style. Located 1 mile from the Malecon and one block from an Urban beach, where you can start your mornings walking or watching the most wonderful Sunset in the evenings! We are dedicated to creating a memorable and treasured vacation in a safe, peaceful and secure atmosphere. After a wonderful day enjoying the sites of La Paz you can come HOME and sip a delicious Margarita and jump in the beautiful pool. Sit on the terrace and enjoy your freshly brewed coffee and delicious breakfast while sharing the beauty of our garden and waterfall. -WiFi FREE!-Secure Indoor Garage Parking-Infinity Pool with Waterfall-Purified Water at all times-Exercise RoomAll (No Smoking )Rooms-A/C-Fans-In-room Personal Security Safe-Refrigerator-Satellite TV-Clock/Radio-Hair Dryer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda Paraiso de La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.