Toward the end of the malecon sits this small boutique hotel. I drove by it once and nearly twice as the sign small sign is covered by the branches of blooming plants. It is easiest to search for a red/brown colored building just past the main eating/drinking section of the boulevard. The hotel clerk was very friendly and helpful and... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Las Flores La Paz Hotel La Paz
- Posada De Las Flores La Paz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place reserved for those people who are always looking for the best. An exclusive ambiance which blends the comfort of this era with the luxury and tradition of an antique Mexican house. Every detail has been carefully chosen with the basic elements of the Colonial -Mexican decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, MexVax, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Posada de las Flores La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.