My wife and I spent 4 nights at Posada. The view and location on the Malecon cannot be beat. Also, easy street parking. The staff were friendly but completely lacked flexibility or the service level that you might expect for the price. The Posada lacks the level of formal service one might expect of a hotel and yet lacks the... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Las Flores La Paz Hotel
- Posada De Las Flores La Paz Hotel La Paz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place reserved for those people who are always looking for the best. An exclusive ambiance which blends the comfort of this era with the luxury and tradition of an antique Mexican house. Every detail has been carefully chosen with the basic elements of the Colonial -Mexican decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, MexVax and Tingo so you can book your Posada de las Flores La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.