The Mustard Seed is good for the soul. Owner Dan Mullane realises that it's not just about a beautifully decorated country house and fabulous food, but the people who work with him. Stay once and feel welcomed; return and feel like you're visiting an old friend. The food has changed slightly since our last stay, and reflects prevailing trends, with... More
- Also Known As:
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel Adare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Co. Limerick countryside is The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge, a converted 19th century convent. The celebrated and comfortable Echo Lodge is set amid mature trees, herbaceous borders, orchard and kitchen garden. Home to The Mustard Seed restaurant, the busy, buzzy dining room has long been highly acclaimed, attracting lovers of good food and fine wine from around the globe. The Mustard Seed is an oasis of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.