Arrived tired and hot. Pleasantly surprised at how good this hotel was. Good room, everything very clean, lovely buffet meal and breakfast, staff very friendly and helpful. A good start to our ten day touring holiday. Not at all like airport hotels in Britain.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Airport Garden Colombo
- Colombo Airport Hotel
- Hotel Taj Airport Garden
- Gateway Airport Garden Hotel Sri Lanka/Katunayake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden ColomboKatunayake is the gateway to Sri Lanka, as the country’smain international airport is located there. So it is a verystrategic location.Business wise it is a key location as Sri Lanka’s firstIndustrial Promotion Zone is located at Katunayake, with 67(aprox) factories located in three phases. This is thecountry’s largest IPZ.Seeduwa the pocket town next to Katunayake primarilybenefits being closely located to the Airport and the EPZ.Nestled in the midst of a 38 – acre coconut plantationbordering the famous Negombo Road.The Gateway HotelAirport Garden is situated in Seeduwa – Katunayake,close to the airport and other regional attractions.Located just 3.5 kilometers from the airport, the hotel isjust 30 kilometers away from Colombo city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Gateway Airport Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.