We unfortunately only spent one night at the Sea U and we wished we had booked more time. Location is incredible, staff amazing, the bed in room #2 is perfection and the rum punch is unparalleled. I'll definitely be returning on my next drip to Barbados.
- Also Known As:
- Sea-u Guest House Hotel
- Sea-u Guest House Hotel Bathsheba
- Sea-U Guest House Barbados/Bathsheba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic and affordable bed & breakfast at the lush east coast.Sea-U is tucked within a lush tropical garden along the seaside slopes of the village of Bathsheba on the east coast of Barbados, the most natural side of the island. Here you can enjoy unspoiled beaches, breathtaking views and mingle with locals. Uschi Wetzels, owner and manager and fell in love with Bathsheba and its friendly people, while working on a Barbados travel guide for a German editor.With hammocks strung between coconut palms, the Atlantic Ocean waves breaking against massive limestone boulders. Sea-U is a place for those who are looking for a decidedly significant change of pace from a busy life.The main house and the cottage are built in a traditional island style out of wood with large patios. The 9 rooms are decorated with mahogany furniture, louver window treatments, rattan chairs, locally handcrafted clay lamps and batik art. Sea-Us welcoming staff provides knowledgeable information.The atmosphere is relaxed, and guests quickly become friends. Green globe certified, close to Andromeda Botanical Gardens and world class surfing at Soup bowl. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea-U Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.