Stayed here with my husband Easter weekend in the four poster room which was perfect with lovely views of the mountains and river usk. Check in was straight forward and the free shuttle service up to the main celtic manor was an added benefit. We ate lunch at the resort hotel which had many eatery options to choose from all... More
- Also Known As:
- The Newbridge On Usk Hotel
- The Newbridge On Usk Hotel Tredunnock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newbridge sits in an enviable and idyllic location on the bank of the river Usk. Just ten minutes drive from the historic town of Caerleon, famous for sites such as the amphitheatre and barracks, Romany Legionary Museum and Fortress Baths. Renowned for its award winning menu and extensive list of fine wines, and with the addition of 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms makes The Newbridge the perfect setting for lunch, dinner or an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Newbridge on Usk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.