The hotel is set in a beautiful area and the restaurant overlooks the River Usk. The staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The food was perfect and a reasonable price. The best part for us was the trip to the Celtic Manor resort which owns The Newbridge. We were collected by the hotel taxi and taken... More
- Also Known As:
- The Newbridge On Usk Hotel
- The Newbridge On Usk Hotel Tredunnock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newbridge sits in an enviable and idyllic location on the bank of the river Usk. Just ten minutes drive from the historic town of Caerleon, famous for sites such as the amphitheatre and barracks, Romany Legionary Museum and Fortress Baths. Renowned for its award winning menu and extensive list of fine wines, and with the addition of 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms makes The Newbridge the perfect setting for lunch, dinner or an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Newbridge on Usk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.