I cannot say enough good things about the staff, accommodation and diving. It's everything a scuba diver could want and then more. The food is fantastic, the rooms are nice and clean, the staff is warm and friendly and their are sharks on virtually every dive. i will be returning ever year.
- Also Known As:
- Riding Rock Inn Resort And Marina Hotel
- Riding Rock Inn Resort And Marina Hotel San Salvador
- Riding Rock Hotel And Marina
- Riding Rock Inn Resort And Marina Bahamas/San Salvador
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small island of San Salvador in the Bahamas, just 360 miles southeast of Miami, is undisputedly one of the premier scuba diving and fishing Mecca's of the world. Perched on a pinnacle and washed by warm breezes and clear azure waters, San Salvador is also home to Riding Rock Resort and Marina.Riding Rock Resort and Marina was built, custom designed for dive travelers, with all of the facilities close at hand. Nearly 50 years later, the property continues to host dive groups, clubs and individuals from around the world who come to experience the quality and diversity of diving for which San Salvador is legendary. ... more less