Even if it was free I would not stay there. The rooms smell, the carpets were dirty, the hot tub did not work. There was working going on so all you heard were hammers banging all day long and dust flying around. Hardly anyone was staying at the hotel so staying there was downright creepy. What a horrible disappointment.
- Also Known As:
- Club Land`Or Hotel
- Club Land`Or Hotel Paradise Island
- Club Landor
- Club Land'Or Resort Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the spectacular Atlantis Marina in one of the world’s most sought-after vacation destinations (Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas), Club Land’or features beautifully-appointed villas that will accommodate up to four guests and is easily accessible to gourmet restaurants, world-class shopping, the Atlantis Casino (the Caribbean’s largest and most elegant), live entertainment, water sports and more. Celebrities, sports figures and “regular people” agree that there’s no place quite like magical Paradise Island, so join us at Club Land’or … under the stars with the stars!Club Land’or offers a wide variety of unique amenities including: Several complimentary activities, such as Family Bingo with prizes, Family Movie Night with favors, Saturday Bahamian Fashion Show with prizes, and Manager’s Friday Welcome Party with hors d’oeuvres Complimentary entertainment nightly in the Oasis Lounge (except Sunday) Complimentary daily housekeeping (offered only at Club Land’or!) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Club Land'or Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.