I really liked having a cabin with kitchen and amneties, close to its own beach and right next to an excellent restaurant while having generous peace to ourselves. The island itself is very peaceful and Bogles roundhouse provides for a great place to stay in the north of the island, including being located within walking distance to the Anse la... More
- Also Known As:
- Bogles Round House Cottages Hotel
- Bogles Round House Cottages Hotel Carriacou Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bogles Round House Cottages & Restaurant, situated in the quiet village of Bogles, on Carriacou. All our cottages are self contained and just 60ft from the beach. On site (in the Round House itself) is our restaurant featuring our award winning chef Roxanne Russell, recently crowned "Grenada Chef of the year 2006/7". Come and enjoy great hospitality & food in a truly unique setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bogles Round House Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.