Stayed for business but loved the room, service and had a wonderful lunch at the restaurant. I would definitely stay again on my next trip to St Vincent. The location was close to the airport and my business meetings.
- Also Known As:
- Grenadine House Hotel Kingstown
- Grenadine House Hotel
- Grenadine House St. Vincent/Kingstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in residential Kingstown Park, overlooking Kingstown towards the Grenadine Islands, Grenadine House offers elegant comfort to the discerning traveler in its 20 well appointed guest rooms. The building housing Grenadine House, originally known as The Great House, was built in 1765 as the residence to the British Administrator of the island of Saint Vincent. The two storied building is a striking feature, perched on a hill with wide panoramic views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Grenadine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.