Lovely colonial property on the way to the botanical garden. Warmly recommended for short stays & travellers on their way out or back other Caribbean islands/ Grenadines, v charming patios, restaurant & staff.
- Also Known As:
- Grenadine House Hotel Kingstown
- Grenadine House Hotel
- Grenadine House St. Vincent/Kingstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in residential Kingstown Park, overlooking Kingstown towards the Grenadine Islands, Grenadine House offers elegant comfort to the discerning traveler in its 20 well appointed guest rooms. The building housing Grenadine House, originally known as The Great House, was built in 1765 as the residence to the British Administrator of the island of Saint Vincent. The two storied building is a striking feature, perched on a hill with wide panoramic views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Grenadine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.