Habitat terrace is a really nice hotel. Stay here if you want to try something more genuine than the bigger hotels in Rodney Bay. The owner Cheryl is very, kind, helpful and serviceminded. You can walk to the beach, and even to Pigeon Island if you are up for a longer walk.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Boutique Hotel & Self-catering Apartments is located on a Bluff in Bonne Terre, with a magnificent view of the Rodney Bay area and beyond, as far as the French Island of Martinique. Personalized and intimate service with International and Local Creole cuisine,with a twist of St Lucian flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.