Stayed there once with my family when we lived in Jamaica 2006-2007. It looks very impressive from the outside, but the rooms are un-inspiring and dark. It's like being in a cage when you're inside. The mattresses were stone hard. I hardly slept at all that night. It's like this place pretends to be something it isn't. Only possitive thing... More
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Palace Port Antonio
- Jamaica Palace Hotel Port Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly Resort Hotel nestled on 5 tropical acres between the foothills of the Blue Mountains and the Caribbean sea close to all attractions in tranquil Port Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Jamaica Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.