Great location, staff very friendly and helpful. Sunset from Firefly beach as beautiful as it is from Rick's Cafe. Friendly atmosphere. My husband and I traveled with our 20year daughter and 4of her friends. We always felt safe! View from ocean view penthouse was absolutely fabulous and second to none! We will definitely be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Firefly Beach Cottages Hotel
- Firefly Beach Cottages Hotel Negril
- Firefly Beach Hotel
- Firefly Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top class suites, penthouses and studios in the best part of Negril Beach. The gardens are beautiful year round. Our wonderful guests are beach lovers who also enjoy the ambiance, the serenity, the casual yet efficient feeling, the weekly beach party and the beachfront rooms which are surprisingly rare on Negril beach. ALL units have kitchens and verandas. Gym, WiFi and Jacuzzi are here. All our romantic rooms have kitchens or kitchenettes allowing greater choice of dining and drinks than mere hotel rooms. Our beach bar/cafe, with Maxine in charge, is well-known for the luscious pancakes and other breakfast items and day-long snacks along with the coldest beer served with the warmest smiles to our guests and other visitors on the beach.Our guests come from many countries, at times they are from as many as nine countries represented at our free weekly beach parties. What they return for is the casual, friendly atmosphere, no-one knows whether you're rich or poor, no-one wears a Rolex, and you go to the beachfront in your bikini or swimsuit - no need for any other cover unless you wish.We have watchmen and security cameras at night just to make sure you're OK.There are many cafes, restaurants and bars within easy walking distance on the beach and all water-sports are close by. Reggae concerts (Bourbon Beach, Roots Bamboo) are 10 to 15 minutes walk away on the beach and Kool Runnings Water Park is 2 miles away across the road.Shopping for gifts and souvenirs is available at Time Square one mile away and supermarkets are 2 miles away, in town. Also each year our team wins in the Negril Marathon/half/10k early December. This year in the full Marathon we had the 2nd overall and the first in the over 80 age group (Roy Thomas from Kingston who runs the Marathon here every year). We also had other section winners. Join our team in '13. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Firefly Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.