We've been coming to Negril for many years and are probably at somewhere between 15-20 on our trip meter. We have stayed at many places on the beach and up in the cliffs, so we have a pretty wide range of lodging experiences in Negril. We had been to Shereta's Restaurant for the buffet several times and always enjoyed our... More
- Also Known As:
- Sea Wind Resort Jamaica Hotel Negril
- Sea Wind Resort Jamaica Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden paradise resort located in beautiful Negril, Jamaica. Sea Wind Resort is located only 1h30 min from Montego Bay Airport and directly on Negril's famous 7-miles white sand beach. Only a few steps to the beach, 5 minutes away from all shopping centers, live reggae music and great dance clubs. Our hotel combines incredible ocean views with extreme tranquility so that you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Sea Wind Resort Jamaica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.