If your going to Grenada then in my view this is where you should stay. Grenada is a friendly and welcoming island and we felt very relaxed there. Mount Cinnamon I couldn't fault, the apartment we had in the main building was top draw.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just spacious 21 suites & villas. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Splendia, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Grenada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.