I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The hotel lobby is small but nice with a pretty fountain at the entrance. The room was quite nice and comfortable with 2 queen size beds and a view of the pool and ocean. The only downside to being pool and ocean front is the noise. I was on the fifth floor and... More
- Also Known As:
- Napolitano Hotel And Casino
- Napolitano Hotel Santo Domingo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the Caribbean Sea, just a few steps from the Colonial City. Facilities: Terrace-Restaurant, swimming pool, live music all nights, Wi-Fi zone, parking and taxis. All rooms have ocean view and are fully equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Napolitano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.