This was a delightful place to stay, while visiting the historic town of Tintern, Wales. The rooms were immaculate and prettily furnished. The food was delicious too. Recommend having dinner there, as well as breakfast. We loved the quaint St. Michael's Church right next door also.
- Also Known As:
- Parva Farmhouse Riverside Hotel
- Parva Farmhouse Riverside Guesthouse Tintern, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former 17thC stone farmhouse, one the banks of the River Wye close to Tintern Abbey, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Most bedrooms have spectacular views of the river/valley. Lounge/bar with honesty bar, chesterfield sofas, log burner and beamed ceiling. Delicious homemade meals served in our cosy, intimate Inglenook Restaurant accompanied with a selection of wines.Local walks include the Wye Valley Footpath, Offa's Dyke and many circular walks. Chepstow racecourse nearby, golf courses include St. Pierre and Celtic Manor. Castles to explore and the Forest of Dean with activities to suit all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Parva Farmhouse Riverside Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.