Had an overnight stop here. Lovely cosy bar and beautifully appointed restaurant. The room was really lovely comfy beds and lovely toiletries towels and linen. Top notch. The food in the restaurant was delicious. Plenty of choice. You could if preferred eat in the bar but the restaurant was so lovely. It was quiet when we stayed. The breakfasts were... More
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Inn Hinxton Hotel
- The Red Lion Inn Hinxton Hotel Hinxton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-award winning (Freehouse, Gastro Food and Accommodation Pub of the Year finalist at The Publican Awards) Classic 16th Century Grade II listed Freehouse in a tiny conservation village, sitting in a walled garden overlooked by a dovecote and the village church. Beamed ceilings, log fires, four cask ales, well known restaurant (AA Rosette, Local Secrets top place to eat and drink in the south of Cambridge 2008 award, Alastair Sawday, Good Pub, Good Beer & Good Food Guides, "top 50 pub garden in the country") - oak raftered traditional dry peg construction. Eight new-build double ensuites, direct dial telephone, free internet access (modem and wireless), 4 AA stars. New sister pub - The Black Bull. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.