The chateau is a beautiful building built some 300 years ago and restored with modern facilities. We stayed overnight and we had dinner prepared and served by chef Aline in the banquetting hall. We were the only two who dined that night and the food was EXCEPTIONAL , started with dried local produce, sausage, apple slices, sultanas, then duck breast... More
- Also Known As:
- Hattonchatel Chateau Hotel
- Hattonchatel Chateau Hotel Vigneulles-Les-Hattonchatel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every picture tells a story, no one can perfectly describe the beauty of which this authentic Chateau d`Hattonchâtel portrays. Perched high overlooking the Wöuvre Valley, the French Château Hattonchâtel chateau stands proud on the hillside with its gables, tall chimneys and its pointed towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hattonchatel Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.