My husband and I have just spent a wonderful 3 days at Bindon Bottom. Lisa and Clive are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nicely decorated and very clean. The breakfasts cooked by Clive are excellent. The views from the B & B are breathtaking. We enjoyed our stay very much and hope to return.
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less