The resort was very relaxing and peaceful. Sunrises over Sogod Bay are spectacular. All the food was good, but I particularly enjoyed the spicy chicken adobo. They also have daily specials that are as close to fine dining as you’ll find in southern Leyte. Their gear was in excellent condition and, during my three weeks in the Philippines, they were... More
- Also Known As:
- Sogod Bay Scuba Hotel Padre Burgos
- Sogod Bay Scuba Resort Padre Burgos, Southern Leyte Province, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodation has been designed with quality and comfort in mind. Since opening in February 2006 all of our guests have been impressed by the quality of our accommodation. Our cottages are equipped with air-conditioning and a fan and each cottage overlooks Sogod Bay, just a few metres from the shore.Similarly, the resort staff have all been hand picked to ensure that our guests feel welcome and our restaurant serves a variety of cuisines.Last, but certainly not least, the Sogod Bay Dive Resort is at the forefront of a number of environmental initiatives designed to maintain and enhance the local dive environment. Specifically, our resort is the sole sponsor of four recently established marine sanctuaries, three of which are within either walking distance or a ten minute boat ride of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sogod Bay Scuba Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.