Until now my 2 favourite places to stay where at the Eco villages near Rawsley in the flinders ranges, at Japanese style house overlooking the Murray mouth and now no 3 ,Glass on Glass in the sunshine hinterland. We stayed for 4 nights between weekends, just after 22 days of solid rain and everything looked green. In the morning it... More
- Also Known As:
- Glass On Glasshouse Hotel
- Glass On Glasshouse Hotel Glass House Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer three luxurious cottages that combine the style of a modern apartment with the comfort of a cottage. These are very stylish cottages with spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains through floor-to-ceiling walls of glass. The cottages have beautiful timber floors, King-size bed, spa bath, whole-of-house sound system and an open fire in winter. They are unique, very different from the usual “country-comfort” style, -you really have to see them to experience their unique exterior and interior design. Winner of the Australian Traveller Readers Award for "Best B&B in Australia" for 2011/12, and 2012/13. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Glass on Glasshouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.