We spent a fantastic retreat here this weekend. I recommend using GPS to get there as you have to navigate through some back roads. The inconvenience in finding the place is definitely worth it.The rooms are great with views and you feel like you are staying in a romantic castle. We will definitely return
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Rubianes Hotel
- Palacio De Rubianes Hotel & Golf Spain/Cereceda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly unique Hotel and Golf. Surrounded by mountains and native forests, on the slopes of the mythical Sueve Massif and in the incomparable setting of a valley where silence reigns, is the Palace of Rubianes Hotel & Golf, the result of the very personal, careful restoration of an old Asturian palace of unique and singular architecture, transformed into a modern, welcoming hotel. The restaurant, comfortable lounges and terraces are all full of unique, charming corners, while the bedroomsoffer different ambiences and are designed for enjoyment at any time of year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Palacio de Rubianes Hotel & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.