My partner and I stay usually once a month .While he goes to meetings I explore the Parramatta shops etc There is a lovely walking area alongside the river which I have found completely safe walking on my own I've walked up from the Meccure further down the river and have always felt safe about it . I like to... More
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Parramatta Hotel
- Parkroyal Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the bank of the Parramatta River, in the centre of Parramatta’s bustling business district and premium entertainment belt, PARKROYAL Parramatta offers the best of both worlds. Set in a prime location, the hotel can facilitate all your corporate needs, whilst offering a sanctuary to escape to at the close of business. When you do have time to mix business and leisure, our warm and friendly PARKROYAL people will happily share their priceless local insights on great dinning, theatre and sporting venues in Parramatta. Facilities: The hotel offers premium facilities, including an out-door swimming pool, complimentary access to Gold’s gym and a variety of rooms and suites, ranging from our standard rooms to our exclusive presidential suites. When it’s time to wine and dine, we have our own bar and restaurant, BAR:30 and TABLE:30. BAR:30 offers an extensive range of cocktails and tapas selections. TABLE:30, specialises in Modern Australian Cuisine and boasts a menu of innovative dishes created from local Australian produce. Both dining areas offer a relaxed, vibrant atmosphere complemented by excellent, efficient service from our PARKROYAL people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your PARKROYAL Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.