The Bad News 1. Very long drive from Bacolod. 2. Only WIFI is at resteraunt; did not work. 3. Hot tub broke. 4. Sauna broke. The Good News 1. Great staff, very attentive 2. Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at only resteraunt was actually very good. 3. Complimentary massage (only for designated rooms) 4. Peace and quiet, solitude, relaxing Comments: Punta... More
- Also Known As:
- Punta Bulata White Beach Hotel Cauayan
- Punta Bulata White Beach Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled 154 kilometers south of Bacolod City lies one of Negros Island’s best-kept secrets. Punta Bulata White Beach Resort and Spa is a tropical hidden paradise. Enjoy one whole kilometer stretch of white sand beach in privacy and exclusivity as you spend quality time with your friends and family. From native Filipino nipa‐hut cottages to luxurious spa rooms, guests at Punta Bulata Resort are able to choose from a wide variety of accommodations that are all just a few steps away from the beach. Punta Bulata Resort is known to have one of the finest and whitest beaches in Negros Island and its waters are teeming with marine and coral life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Punta Bulata White Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.