we stayed 3 days for a company seminary early december : castle is lovely with a beautiful park but "useless" in winter time (small outdoor pool but again only from june to september ) ; it is in the middle of nowhere ( you can only drive there, no public tranportation ) so place to go in spring or summer.... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Villiers Le Mahieu Hotel
- Chateau De Villiers Le Mahieu Hotel Villiers-Le-Mahieu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing wrought iron gates... broad gravel drive... hundred-year-old trees towering over the water filled moat... the majestic 13th century buildings of the Chateau of Villiers le Mahieu have been transformed into a four star hotel catering for seminars, receptions, weddings and overnight guests. Just half an hour from Paris, this captivating place, steeped in history, is a haven of peace, luxury and comfort ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Chateau de Villiers le Mahieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.