Lidos village a well presented and well managed hotel built overlooking vlycha bay. A gorgeous looking hotel from the outside and from in, a luxurious palace. We were made to feel so welcome, that was one of thebest things how the staff made us feel special. Meal times are something to look foeward too, beautiful and mouthwatering foods. Great wine.... More
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Village Hotel Lindos
- Lindos Village Hotel Rhodes/Vlycha, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy rich experiences in an extraordinary location where old-world Greek charm meets modern day luxury. The Lindos Village hotel is an extravagant portrait of a traditional Greek village, bright white buildings that harmoniously soak up the glorious Greek sun and radiate a warm Mediterranean glow.Step inside the Village and immerse yourself in the grandeur of the reception area, beautifully designed, capturing the light and reflecting back the tranquility and peace which starts from the moment you arrive until your departure.From every angle the Village boasts unsurpassed awe inspiring views of the deep blue waters of the Aegean sea and the small picturesque bay of Vlicha. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lindos Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.