We bought a seven night Pantanal experience through Araras – the four nights were at Araras itself and Tony was our initial guide. We had several nature walks through the woods around the lodge as well as horse-riding through the nearby marshes and canoeing on a nearby lagoon. Four nights might be one too many but we did enjoy ourselves... More
- Also Known As:
- Araras Pantanal Ecolodge Hotel
- Araras Pantanal Ecolodge Brazil/Pocone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The PANTANAL is considered South America’s main wildlife sanctuary. Araras Pantanal Eco Lodge (latitude 16°30’42,3 South, longitude 56°42’,4” West) at the heart of the Pantanal, South of Cuiabá - capital of the state of Mato Grosso. Built in harmony with the environment, without skimping on comfort, the lodge is easily reached by car year-round using the Transpantaneira Park Road, 132 km / 82 mi. Transfers using air-conditioned vehicles are always an exciting photo-safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Araras Pantanal Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.