What a great getaway to the Pantanal. My girlfriend and I spent 3 nights at the Araras Ecolodge and enjoyed ourselves immensely. The lodge was very comfortable. The air conditioner was a must--and worked great by the way! And the animals were amazing to see...and were right outside our door. We especially loved the food! Every evening was a gourmet... More
- Also Known As:
- Araras Pantanal Ecolodge Hotel
- Araras Pantanal Ecolodge Brazil/Pocone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PANTANAL is considered South American main wildlife sanctuary. Araras Pantanal Eco Lodge (latitude 16°30’42,3 South, longitude 56°42’,4” West) is located at the heart of the Pantanal, South of Cuiabá - capital of the state of Mato Grosso. Built in harmony with the environment, without skimping on comfort, the lodge is easily reached by car all year-round, using the Transpantaneira Park Road, 132 km / 82 mi. Transfers using air-conditioned vehicles are always an exciting photo-safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Araras Pantanal Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.