We needed somewhere to stay near Chania airport and chose this hotel. Not really near but we had a car, so no problem. There is parking in the grounds but limited space and up a steep incline to the hotel. The obvious advantages of being in an elevated position means cooler air and lovely views. There are steps down to... More
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos, Crete - Chania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.