Well - what can I say?! A couple of weeks ago, my husband and I decided to book a long-weekend. After looking at a weekend in London, we realised we could grab a Ryanair flight from Bristol and stay at the Renieris Hotel in Crete for an extra day, and for less money! We've never been to Crete before, so... More
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos, Crete - Chania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.