It is a long bumpy road to Cano Negro but worth every bump and jiggle on the way! The Lodge is not fancy but is a lovely set of meandering buildings with lots of trees and grassy areas. The rooms are really nice and the beds comfortable. It does get hot there so it was nice to have the large,... More
- Also Known As:
- Natural Lodge Cano Negro Hotel Cano Negro
- Natural Lodge Cano Negro Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wildlife Refuge Caño Negro is one of the most significant wetlands in the World, included on the list of Wetlands of International Importance by the RAMSAR convention, and declared by UNESCO as the heart of the new Biosphere Reserve Water and Peace.On this real Paradise we have focused to embrace the wide variety of opportunities for visitors to enjoy the flora and fauna and local culture of the area. Photographers, fishermen, wildlife adventurers, birdwatchers of all ages will find an expression of their passion here. With the growth of activities offered, arose the need to expand our infrastructure, which now includes 42 rooms clustered in the lush tropical gardens, a large restaurant, swimming pool with bar, as well as several Tours where you can enjoy the really beauties of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Natural Lodge Cano Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.