I went there with some friends last May. We had an amazing time! Amazing food. The staff couldn't be any nicer! Specially Makis. The day tryp to Paxos is a must do. Don't forget to go to Panos for some drinks at night! I would repeat for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Aquis Capo Di Corfu and spend your holidays in a friendly and sociable environment. Ideal for young families, Aquis Capo Di Corfu combines the traditional with modern holiday entertainment facilities. Choose and take pleasure from a wide variety of services for each family member, from fabulous pools with mini water slides, tennis court, table tennis, playground, restaurants with exceptional gourmet tastes. Nestled amidst landscape gardens, Aquis Capo di Corfu is located in Agios Petros, 2 km away from Lefkimi, in the southern part of the island, on a large stretch of sandy beach. Property standards are set by Aquis Hotels and Resorts to the highest level of its category and along with the great location, guests will experience a unique and unforgettable stay. Aquis Capo Di Corfu has been extensively renovated according to the Aquis standards during winter of 2010. At the Aquis Capo Di Corfu, guests will enjoy a unique location and the most attractive facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Aquis Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.