As it was low saison, we were only one of the two rooms booked in March. The rooms are not big but cosy, clean and have everything you need- including a great view! What we found even more important is that the staff members were amazingly friendly, accommodating and helpful. We would definitely visit again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell Hotel Henningsvaer
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell is located right in the middle of the dock, in the largest and most active fishing village in Lofoten. The reception, lobby bar, salon and dining room all have a direct view to the fishing village. Enjoy your meal while looking at harbour life. Fishing halibut and cod on the sea, deep sea rafting and sea eagle safari, as well as diving, snorkeling and golf are some of the activities the spectacular surroundings offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Henningsvaer Bryggehotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.