We were here in the end of August and the town closes dowh. The room has a fantastic view. The room is a bit cramped but is comfortable and make sure you get a room on the waterway. The morning breakfast is average. In the evening the first night the restaruant was closed so we were sent to a pub... More
- Also Known As:
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell Hotel
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell Hotel Henningsvaer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell is located right in the middle of the dock, in the largest and most active fishing village in Lofoten. The reception, lobby bar, salon and dining room all have a direct view to the fishing village. Enjoy your meal while looking at harbour life. Fishing halibut and cod on the sea, deep sea rafting and sea eagle safari, as well as diving, snorkeling and golf are some of the activities the spectacular surroundings offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Henningsvaer Bryggehotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.