We stayed in the warm comfort of Gala cabins, and had a lot of trips in the beautiful surroundings. The area is particularly relevant for national parks (Rondane, Jothunheim) and magnificent landscapes. After so many km by car, we loved the cosy athmosphere of our cottage in the woods.
- Also Known As:
- Gala Hogfjellshotel Hotel Gala
- Gala Hogfjellshotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gala Hogfjellshotell & Cabins is located in the heart of Gudbrandsdalen, some 930 metres above sea level. With stunning views over lake Galavannet and the Jotunheimen mountains, it is ideal for mountain adventures - all year round. At Gala you can enjoy skiing in winter, explore the lush, green scenery in spring, breathe fresh mountain air in summer or take in the spectacular colours of autumn. If you opt for a cabin holiday or short-break, you are guaranteed plenty of atmosphere mixed with the comfort of modern facilities. You can then return to everyday life feeling refreshed and rested, with renewed energy and wonderful memories. All cabins are within easy reach of Gala’s skiing facilities. Simply step outside, put on your skis and enjoy the 15 alpine runs or 230 kilometres of cross-country ski trails. Galaseter offers Gala’s most affordable accommodation. From Rondane and Jotunheimen, the two apartment types available, you can enjoy breathtaking views over Gala’s vast countryside, lake Galavannet or the Jotunheimen mountains. All apartments are newly refurbished and are equipped with everything required for a self-catering holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Gala Hogfjellshotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.