We stayed two nights in Matemwe. It is a very peaceful village and a nice place to go diving. The bungalows were simple but nice and clean. The staff were friendly and the food was good... However we payed 75$ per night which is a bit expensive, because you can find the same quality for cheaper (50$).
- Also Known As:
- Nyota Beach Bungalows Hotel
- Nyota Beach Bungalows Hotel Mahonda
- Nyota Beach Hotel
- Nyota Beach Bungalows Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nyota Beach Bungalows is a small ambient resort located near the quiet village of Matemwe on the North-Eastern coast of Zanzibar. Set on an idyllic 5 km long white-sand palm-fringed beach, cooled by an Indian Ocean breeze, it offers a wonderful relaxing stay in Paradise. ... more less