Nice resort. Garden rooms were more than okay. But during night very noisy... sometimes very loud music until 5 o clock in the morning. But not fault of the resort. And finally too many russians in Lamai. If it s going on in this way you can forget Samui soon as a paradise holiday location.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Hotel
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Ko Samui/Lamai Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.