We stayed 3 nights as part of a special rate B and B deal. Ardfern is a magical place. Took us 2 hours to drive from ferry at Sandbank, Dunoon. Double room, garden view, was small but comfy. There is no mobile phone signal in the Inn itself but good, free, WiFi. So it means you can really switch off,... More
- Also Known As:
- The Galley Of Lorne Hotel Ardfern
- The Galley Of Lorne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galley of Lorne Inn is a 17th Century Drover's Inn and country retreat situated in the picturesque village of Ardfern which nestles among the hills beside Loch Craignish. This beautiful corner of Argyll has long been a favourite for yachtsmen, artists and those who appreciate beauty, wildness plus the good things in life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Galley of Lorne Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.