This was a wonderful choice of a hotel on our 26 day tour of France. Rooms are large well appointed. Secured underground parking. Wonderful restaurant although limited menu. We booked for 2 days but extended our stay to 3. The town of Correze has a very nice walking tour. Maps can be had at the front desk or the tourist... More
- Also Known As:
- Accor Correze La Seniorie
- Mercure Correze La Seniorie France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Corrèze the Seniorie is located in the heart of Corrèze medieval village, 15 min Museum of President Jacques Chirac and the Massif des Monédières. Discover one of our 29 rooms of character, including 9 superior rooms and 2 standard rooms specially designed for persons with mobility in a majestic remains of the 19th century and former boarding school for girls.In a calm and relaxing, environment where the association of modern and tradition fits perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Correze La Seniorie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.