We stayed at Kalem Island as external guests, meaning we did not book one of the 29 hotel rooms, but we were day guests as the resort accepts an extra 20 guests on a daily basis from outside who pay an entrance fee of 75 TL to access the island. The welcoming to the island is wonderful. You are picked... More
- Also Known As:
- Kalem Island Oliviera Hotel Dikili
- Kalem Island Oliviera Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalem Island, a haunting place of only the sailors up to date which has never lost its mysterious character is making time loses its meaning while taking you to an amazing world within a historical texture. Kalem Island's boutique hotel Oliviera Resort let you experience the comfort of being in an Island with its 30 distinct rooms which are decorated in minor and simple details. It offers warm atmosphere in its restaurants and bars accompanied by the splendid views of Eagean shores and Lesbos Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Kalem Island Oliviera Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.