I took my family for Sunday lunch on the 9 march.thought we would go for a bit up market setting,place nice,but food was terrible.and very expensive.my wife and myself had the vintage platter.£22 for 2.my daughter had pork.my sun in law had chicken.starters 2 had mushrooms(5) in total,2 had soup,side dish of veg.including glazed parsnip,and roast potatoes,both were cremated,beef stringy,1beer,1shandy,2halves... More
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Chester-Le-Street Hotel Chester-Le-Street
- Travelodge Chester-Le-Street Hotel
- Church Mouse Vintage Hotel
- Travelodge Chester-Le-Street County Durham, UK
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Chester-Le-Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.