We had a wonderful visit at the Leeuwenbosch for three days. As all the reviews state, the staff is generous and helpful, Listening to Bill at the pub is a treat and the place is lovely. We thoroughly enjoyed our game drives as well as the time at the house. Kids are warmly welcomed and looked after if needed
- Also Known As:
- Leeuwenbosch Country House Hotel
- Leeuwenbosch Country House Hotel Amakhala Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leeuwenbosch is situated on N2 highway between Grahamstown and Port Elizabeth. It boasts 4 star Colonial accommodation and traversing is on the Amakhala Game Reserve. View the big 5 and enjoy Colonial splendor in the most unforgettable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Leeuwenbosch Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.