Experience beautiful. The receptionist was very polite and friendly with us. The hotel is colorful, clean and cheap. The Italian breakfast was varied: bread, pastries, cakes, creakers, cookies, biscuits, fruit, many kinds of tea, coffee, cappuccino, yogurt, butter, cheese etc. The young and friendly staff informed us about all the cities to visit in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Serena Arcola
- Albergo Serena Hotel Arcola
- Albergo Serena Arcola, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel, situated on a hill in the secluded, ancient village of Cerri, overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and is ideal for those who long to immerse themselves in nature. Guests can benefit from the fresh and mild climate whilst making the most of the easy access to a variety of local attractions, including the bathing structures in nearby Lerici, the sandy beaches of Marinella and the beautiful Palmaria Island, which can be reached by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Albergo Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.