Stayed for one night for a break from London in the twin room (no 4). Clean, comfortable and with a fabulous shower, the room may have been a little expensive but worth it. We had a gorgeous breakfast - really good produce cooked well - and the evening meal was similarly lovely. Staff were friendly, efficient and really helpful.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Hotel
- The Nags Head Hotel Great Missenden
- The Nags Head Great Missenden, England, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA 4 Star Inn with an AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence with recommendations from the Michelin and Hardens Guide.A 15th Century Ivy clad Coaching Inn, beautifully refurbished with Bar, inglenook fireplace, restaurant and bedrooms all with ensuites. Located in the glorious chilterns on the edge of the river Missbourne and close to the historical village of Great Missenden housing the Roald Dahl Museum and the 12th century, Missenden Abbey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Nags Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.