We visited Katinkulta in March 2014. Normally there is lots of snow in that time, but this winter was exceptional and lacked snow in Finland. So the cross-country skiing tracks around Katinkulta were not in use. This was a disappointment, but of course the resort staff has no control over weather. We used the spa and gym a lot. I... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Club Katinkulta Hotel Vuokatti
- Holiday Club Katinkulta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Club Katinkulta, you can choose your accommodation between the spa hotel and high-quality holiday homes. The most versatile holiday resort in the Nordic Countries, Holiday Club Katinkulta provides you with the opportunities to enjoy practically any kind of recreation, from golf to fitness training and even bowling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Club Katinkulta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.