On a friend's recommendation, we booked into the Secret Garden for a few days. Within minutes of arriving my friend announced she wouldn't be leaving on schedule with me and would stay a few days more. And she did. The laid back ambience, clean rooms with outdoor toilet area and garden (really, you have to kinda see that one to... More
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Bungalows Hotel
- Secret Garden Bungalows Hotel Nusa Lembongan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As its name suggests, The Secret Garden is the perfect hideaway for those wanting to really relax and make the most of their time on Nusa Lembongan. Set amidst a beautiful tropical garden, with palm trees, mangoes and frangipani creating cool shaded areas, the bungalows offer great value budget accommodation, only 50m from the beach.Our nine fan cooled rooms are clean and spacious and have unique semi-outdoor bathrooms. Both double and twin rooms are available and each has its own veranda out front.In the garden there is large swimming pool complete with sun loungers and shady areas. Spend the afternoon in a hammock or chatting with friends, or ask the friendly staff for tourist information and take a ride around the island. Twice weekly movie nights add to the sociable atmosphere here. Also situated within the Secret Garden Bungalows are Big Fish Diving and The Yoga Shack Lembongan, offering daily fun diving, scuba courses as well as daily yoga classes. The Secret Garden can be found in Jungutbatu village. From the beach we are 50m directly inland from Pondok Baruna and from the main road, find us just behind the black temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your Secret Garden Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.