Very cosy place next to avenue Louise, nice shopping area, and a few tram stations from the Grand Place. If you are looking for a stylish place to stay in Brussels then Odette en Ville is the perfect spot, the rooms are very well decorated and the restaurant is fancy. The Sunday brunch is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a private residence built in the 1920's, Odette en Ville is located in the Chatelain quarter, lively by day and quiet by night. Intended to be a place where guests can relax at the end of a day's touring or work, this is a hotel with a difference, intimate and exclusive like a boutique hotel, yet with the impeccable service of a traditional establishment. Odette en Ville offers the same cheerful, contemporary comfort as the original Odette in Williers, the essence of city pleasures and authentic luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Agoda and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Odette en Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Odette En Ville Hotel Ixelles
- Odette En Ville Brussels, Belgium