This hotel is really interesting - lots of art work and meandering paths through a beautiful garden. Our room was huge and very comfortable. The shower was amazing - almost a room! We had lunch and dinner at the hotel, and the food was outstanding. The location is not so great - nothing within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Corteza Amarilla Hotel
- Corteza Amarilla Hotel Santa Ana
- Corteza Amarilla Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm and professional hotel personnel will greet you into your home away from home in San Jose. Originally built in 1993 as a residential home with pieces of demolished houses from San Jose; Corteza Amarilla is a true jewel with great arquitectural value. Located just a few minutes from commercial leisure, entertainment districts and corporate headquarters. Accomodations: The 11 junior suites and 2 master suites have a great decoration that surrounds the marvelous gardens found in the property. You will find that the oversized rooms offer comfort, elegance and a unique ambiance. All of them well equipped with free wireless internet, air conditioning, cable TV and mini bar. Restaurant Corteza Amarilla Fine Dining features fusion cuisine where international and local flavors will take you into a flavorful gastronomical journey. All together with eclectic decoration and a magical ambiance that will make of your meal a great and memorable experience. Also home to Unikornio Club where you can relax with great cocktails and delicious hors de oeuvres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Corteza Amarilla Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.