Excellent location. Lovely terrace to enjoy the afternooon sun and a hot chocolate. Fairly basic room (but pretty standard for a ski holiday) down a corridor that smelt of cigarette smoke. Twin beds. Wifi didn't reach to our room and had to sit in the foyer/bar area. Lots of buffet options in the evenings in the restaurant. Great food.
- Also Known As:
- Belambra Clubs - l`Aiguille Rouge Hotel
- Belambra Clubs - l`Aiguille Rouge Hotel Les Arcs
- Aiguille Rouge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal club for 'full-on skiing' holidays for the whole family: your mountain accommodation at the foot of the slopes! For your winter holiday, take advantage of one of the most snow-covered ski areas in Europe, les Arcs 2000. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Belambra Clubs - L'Aiguille Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.