Shimaya Ryokan was the perfect experience. My dream was to see the monkeys, but I had no idea I'd be greeted with such charm by someone who went so out of his way to make my stay unforgettable. The onsen was one of the most magnificent hours of my life. I highly recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Shimaya Ryokan Hotel Yamanouchi-Machi
- Shimaya Ryokan Hotel
- Shimaya Ryokan Japan/Yamanouchi-Machi, Nagano Prefecture
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When requested, we provide free 'on-demand' shuttle services to andfrom the Shimaya Ryokan to the Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park and theYudanaka train station. If you have heavy luggage, please notify usin advance so we can help you. We are also happy to offer suggestionsabout local restaurants and attractions.At our hotel, you can enjoy our public Onsen (hot spring bath) filledwith 100% natural hot spring water. On weekdays, our Onsen can bereserved for private use by families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Jalan and JAPANiCAN so you can book your Shimaya Ryokan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.